August 24 9am-1pm in the Fields
August 24 from 9am-1pm
Are you ready to experience a touch of farm life? Join us for this fun family-friendly experience down on the farm!
There is no admission fee; pay for what you pick; Heirlooms Tomatoes are $5/lb; Cherry and Grape Tomatoes are $4/lb. Cash only, please. This is a weather permitting event.
What to bring?
- scissors or shears for heirloom tomatoes
- closed toe, field appropriate footwear
- a camera to capture the experience!
- Cherry and grape tomatoes can be picked ripe and stored in a cool, dry place (55-70 degrees F). They can also be picked slightly under ripe and stored in a warm, sunny place to ripen.
- Heirloom tomatoes taste best when picked ripe on the vine. They are extremely fragile, so please use shears or scissors to clip the base of the stalk closest to the tomato.
- Please wear close-toed footwear and clothing appropriate for our fields. No flip flops or high heels.
- Please monitor your children, family, and friends, and be respectful of plants and other patrons.
- Please do not over sample the produce as you pick.
- Mud, dirt, bugs, bees, and uneven ground are normal and essential on a farm.
- We are a working farm; therefore, please use caution on our farm roads. Please watch for trucks, trailers, tractors, etc.
- There is no wifi signal or computerized register in our fields. We only accept CASH payment for U-Pick events. We do have two ATMs on the farm (one is located outside the Market, another is located outside our Education Station).
Aug. 29, Sept. 5, & Sept 14
Join us on the farm for a sunrise or sunset yoga class followed by an herbal make and take! You won't want to miss the serenity of practicing yoga on the farm when it wakes up in the morning, or when it quiets down in the evening.
Each one-hour class is led by our own Education Director and 200-hour certified yoga teacher, Kaytlynn Knyfd. We'll practice on the private farmhouse lawn overlooking Abma's Farm vegetable and flower fields. After yoga, we head to the classroom where Shannon Mulligan-Mayernik, owner of Mayernik Kitchen and our greenhouse employee, guides us through the process of making an herbal product to take home. Bring your yoga mat and join us for this brand new, exclusive event on the farm!
The cost of this event is $30 per session plus a Paypal processing fee. Session includes one hour yoga class and herbal make and take. Each class has a unique herbal make and take. Ages 18+; 15 person maximum per session. Registration and payment required; tickets available here via our website!
This is a weather permitting event. In case of inclement weather, you can find updates here. In the case of Abma's Farm canceling the event due to inclement weather, you will receive a refund in the form of a store credit (minus Paypal processing fee).
Every Saturday, weather permitting 12pm-3pm
Every Saturday during the summer season!
Join us in front of the market every Saturday from 12pm-3pm during the summer season for our fresh grilled corn! Our homegrown sweet corn is a healthy and delicious snack, perfect for kids and adults alike.
Grilled corn on the cob is $2 an ear; includes all the fixin's: butter and a variety of optional seasonings.
This is a weather permitting event.
Select Dates Throughout the Summer 6pm-8:30pm
Enjoy an exclusive, alfresco, 5-course dinner overlooking the farm on the grounds of Mr. and Mrs. Abma's home, accompanied by a private wine tasting at our Tomasello Winery Tasting Bar.
All poultry and produce are grown and raised here sustainably. All other products (dairy, bread, etc.) are sourced locally. Our menu for each dinner is customized with each item's peak season in mind. For example, our June menu will feature homegrown strawberries, spinach, peas, onions, and more.
Wine is available for purchase after your tasting at a 20% discount.
2019 Dates: All dates are officially sold out! Thank you!
Friday, July 19 at 6pm - "Hot Summer Nights"
Friday, August 16 at 6pm - "Vegetarian Bounty"
Friday, September 13 at 6pm - "Fall Harvest"
Friday, October 4 at 6pm - "Autumn Thank You Fest" (featuring a hayride and bonfire)
The cost per ticket per date is $150. Maximum 20 seats per event.
We accept reservations and payment online via our website. When purchasing more than 1 ticket, please be prepared with the additional contact names, phone numbers, and dietary restrictions of your party.
Please note, our Farm to Table Dinners are for adults only at this time.
Cancellations are accepted up to 30 days before the event date. There is a $10 cancellation fee.
We're your local Farmer's Market - 6 days a week!
Visit our Market to get the freshest produce, picked in the peak of it's season.
From our fields to your table, same day:
- You know exactly where your produce comes from- Wyckoff, NJ!
- We guarantee a high standard of quality that regular grocery stores can't!
- No shipping, packaging, or extra waste.
- You're supporting a local business which in turn supports the community.
- We supply information about our growing practices directly to you (pamphlets available in the Market).
For an updated list of what we're picking right now, please click here!
Join us for a night of fun underneath the stars!
For a limited time, we have private nighttime hayrides available for pre-registered groups of 30 people. If you have more than 30 people, you may book two consecutive time slots (2 wagons).
This event includes a 10-15 minute hayride through our farm to a 45 minute private bonfire and 10-15 minute hayride back. Total time is an hour and a half. The cost is $500 per time slot, which includes one wagon and bonfire.
The nighttime hayride is carry in, carry out. You may bring your own food and drink (alcohol is prohibited).
Please call for booking; 201-891-0278 ext. 4 or 8
Current available dates are Saturday, October 5 & Friday, October 18.
Join us in the Barnyard for pony rides!
Pony Rides take place from May through October, every Saturday from 11am-4pm, weather permitting. Tickets are $5 per child.
View All Events & Announcements
Recommended age is 2+. Weight limit is 90 lbs.
Pony ride area is closed intermittently during Barnyard Bash Birthday Parties.