August 24 from 9am-1pm
Are you ready to experience a touch of farm life? Join us for this fun family-friendly experience down on the farm!
There is no admission fee; pay for what you pick; Heirlooms Tomatoes are $5/lb; Cherry and Grape Tomatoes are $4/lb. Cash only, please. This is a weather permitting event.
What to bring?
– scissors or shears for heirloom tomatoes
– closed toe, field appropriate footwear
– a camera to capture the experience!
– Cherry and grape tomatoes can be picked ripe and stored in a cool, dry place (55-70 degrees F). They can also be picked slightly under ripe and stored in a warm, sunny place to ripen.
– Heirloom tomatoes taste best when picked ripe on the vine. They are extremely fragile, so please use shears or scissors to clip the base of the stalk closest to the tomato.
– Please wear close-toed footwear and clothing appropriate for our fields. No flip flops or high heels.
– Please monitor your children, family, and friends, and be respectful of plants and other patrons.
– Please do not over sample the produce as you pick.
– Mud, dirt, bugs, bees, and uneven ground are normal and essential on a farm.
– We are a working farm; therefore, please use caution on our farm roads. Please watch for trucks, trailers, tractors, etc.
– There is no wifi signal or computerized register in our fields. We only accept CASH payment for U-Pick events. We do have two ATMs on the farm (one is located outside the Market, another is located outside our Education Station).